We are delighted to present a 5-star, beachfront resort on the idyllic beach paradise of Boa Vista Island, Cape Verde.
Santa Monica Beach Resort and Spa - Key Facts:
- Spectacular beachfront positioning on Santa Monica Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in the world!
- 5-star hotel
- World-leading hotel and resort operator
- Private pools, roof terraces and gardens available
- Health spa, tennis courts, watersports club,
- Gourmet restaurants, stylish bars and a range of retail outlets
- Championship golf course planned directly adjacent to resort
- Rental guarantee schemes available
- Excellent investor incentives
3-bedroom luxury furnished Sal Rei Villas
Sal Rei Villas, named after the islands capital, benefit from a stylish, contemporary design with spacious living areas with modern fixtures throughout. Set within large private gardens, the Sal Rei is beautifully composed, helping residents relax and unwind.
These villas offer the ultimate in luxurious living. The 3-bedroom villas are spaciously designed with thoughtful use of glazed walls and local stone. Each villa has its own private roof-top terrace, ideal for barbecues and get-togethers. Shared villa pools are available exclusively to villa residents. Interiors are graciously modern and light, with top-class furniture and fixtures throughout, adding to the contemporary style of the architecture, without detracting from the careful use of traditional materials.
The Sal Reis rooftop terrace is perfect to enjoy the magnificent year-round climate. Private pools are available on certain plots and all residents have access to the many shared pool facilities throughout the resort. With a vast stretch of one of the worlds best beaches on your doorstep, the most difficult decision is where to lay your towel!
Investor incentives and the leaseback scheme
Excellent incentives are available for both investors and holiday-home buyers. Cash buyers can benefit from up to 30% discounts (available on limited stock for limited time only - stock on this deal is selling fast). There is also a leaseback deal where owners can benefit from a fixed income as well as personal use. Enquire for more details.Reasons to Invest in Cape Verde and Boa Vista
Cape Verde has remained an unexplored secret to tourists and international property investors alike, until recently. The capacity for huge tourism expansion, a stable and welcoming investment environment and the potential for very profitable rental yields and rewarding capital growth are just a handful of reasons to invest. Cape Verde offers investors the enviable opportunity to purchase top-quality property in a prime location now, while prices remain low. The recent addition of an international airport to Boa Vista has opened up possibilities for the island, with direct flights from many locations.
- 12 month holiday season leads to exceptionally high occupancy rates
- Potentially very high yields
- Direct flights from many UK airports
- Strong and growing economy
- Stable and welcoming investment environment
- Huge tourism growth potential
- Large investment - both public and private, national and international
- Lucrative capital growth potential
- Very high level of investment in infrastructure and property development
Please note: Details for all properties are provided and maintained by third parties. Therefore, homesoverseas.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy of these details.