Corn Lofts is a beautifully designed building in the high growth area of Karlin, Prague 8. The development is situated just 2 minutes walk from a metro station that is only 2 stops to the city centre.
• Very competitive prices for such a high standard
• Excellent location in quiet streets just minutes from the city centre
• Prague market growing at 20% per annum
• One of the most dynamically developing areas of Prague – expect strong growth
• Very high standard development in a high quality area
• Excellent transport links (next to metro and trams)
• 15/85 payment terms
• Best mortgage finance in Central & Eastern Europe
The tree lined streets of Karlin are being transformed into one of Prague’s most up and coming postcodes. With a legacy of quality property and old warehouses just minutes from the city centre and the river the regeneration of the area is attracting high end tenants from both the commercial and residential sectors who have seen the benefits of such a location.
The development combines all the essential property investment qualities – great location, high quality build and excellent prices.
Please note: Details for all properties are provided and maintained by third parties. Therefore, homesoverseas.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy of these details.