Korunni Residence is situated in, Vinohrady, the Knightsbridge of Prague. This is a high quality area, popular with both wealthy locals and expats, not far from the city centre.
• 3% discount off list price
• prices approx 10% below market value
• Prague market growing at 20-25% per annum
• Very high standard development in a very high quality area
• Excellent transport links (next to tram and metro)
• 15/85 payment terms (compared to 20/20/60 as standard)
• 3 year build time (completion end 2010)
• Best mortgage finance in Central & Eastern Europe
Prime areas of Prague are currently undervalued compared to the rest of the market and it is in these areas that are both low risk and have the greatest potential for growth.
The development will be of a high standard appropriate for the area. Surrounded on two sides by luxury villas and on the other two sides by quality old build apartment buildings.
There is a metro station just 4 minutes walk away (or one tram stop) which is just 3 stops from the centre, furthermore there is a tram stop directly outside the development with direct access to the centre of the city.
This is currently the best value development in the whole of Prague.
Please note: Details for all properties are provided and maintained by third parties. Therefore, homesoverseas.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy of these details.