The new private condominium of Palheiro Village offers just 79 apartments and villas, all designed and built to high quality standards. Luxury, comfort and practicality shaped the specification for these properties, which includes:
· Fully-fitted kitchen with Bosch appliances and granite worktops
· Extensive use of stone and terracotta floor and wall tiles
· Full double glazing with laminated external pane
· Volumetric security system
· Fully cabled for satellite TV and telecommunication systems
· Air-conditioning split units in living room and bedrooms
· Under-floor heating to bathrooms
· Wood-burning stoves in living room
The pleasing external architecture, spacious and light interiors and extensive external terraces are designed to take advantage both of the sub-tropical climate of Madeira and magnificent sea views.
The six low-rise apartment buildings are set in landscaped gardens with ample adjacent parking space. For ease of access, apartments are typically arranged on two levels (ground and first floor), with secure individual storage at lower ground level.
The 1-bedroom apartments are generously sized having an overall construction area of approx. 98 sq.m. (1,055 sq.ft.), plus extensive storage space.
Palheiro Village property owners enjoy privileged access to all of the facilities of the Palheiro Estate – the 18-hole Palheiro Golf course, the Palheiro Gardens, the 5-star Relais and Chateaux hotel Casa Velha do Palheiro, the Palheiro Spa - as well as the Village Forum, with its heated outdoor pool, bar and viewing deck. A full range of property management services are available on-site, including property rental.
Voted Best Development Portugal 2008 – Gold winner in the HOMES OVERSEAS AWARDS
Please note: Details for all properties are provided and maintained by third parties. Therefore, homesoverseas.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy of these details.